3-Ingredient Beer Bread is crunchy and rustic on the outside while remaining moist and slightly sweet inside. It’s perfect served with chili or a hearty soup!
- 3 cups self-rising flour*
- 1 (12 oz) can beer, room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and butter or grease a loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in the greased loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour – until internal temperature reaches 185-190°F and the exterior is golden brown.
If you don’t have self-rising flour, use all-purpose flour and add to it 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/10
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 481mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31.3g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.8g
Keywords: easy, quick, winter, football, fall, vegan