3-Ingredient Beer Bread is crunchy and rustic on the outside while remaining moist and slightly sweet inside. It’s perfect served with chili or a hearty soup!
- 3 cups self-rising flour*
- 1 can beer, room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and butter/grease a loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in the greased loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour – until internal temperature reaches 185-190°F – the exterior will be golden brown.
If you don’t have self-rising flour, use all-purpose flour and add to it 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
Keywords: easy, quick, winter, football, fall, vegan