An indulgent dessert cocktail – made with creamy sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup, and coffee liqueur, it’s a must-have!
- 3 teaspoons Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 oz. coffee liqueur
- 3 oz. vodka
- 2–3 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar in the raw
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- Rim the Glass: stir together cocoa powder and raw sugar in a small bowl. Pour mixture onto a plate – one with edges works well. Using your finger, rub a small amount of water along the rim of the glass. Turn the rim down into the sugar mixture until coated. Set aside.
- Cocktail: Place several ice cubes in a cocktail shaker – it does not need to be filled. Add the vodka and coffee liqueur to the shaker. Next, add in the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup.
- Cover and shake gently; you don’t want to shake too hard or the ice will break. Once the ingredients are fully incorporated, pour into your prepared martini glasses (or an old fashioned glass) and garnish with additional chocolate shavings as desired.
You can serve this cocktail on the rocks, as a traditional White Russian is, as desired. The photos feature two cocktails in a glass not on ice.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Shaking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday, party, cocktail, vodka, liqueur