Make one of these easy crostini appetizer recipes for your next party, dinner with friends, or happy hour! Choose from a variety of textures and flavors in this collection of crostini topping ideas, including several easy dips. They’re delicious and elegant “grown-up finger food”.
Crostini appetizers are a game-changer. They’re easy to make, usually quick, ready in 15 minutes or less, and are elegant finger food that you won’t be able to get enough of. There’s no room for wondering what to serve as guests arrive for your next holiday party or get-together with friends because crostini make entertaining easy! Even better? This collection includes all vegetarian recipes to fit a variety of dietary needs.
All you need to start is a baguette sliced and toasted, ready to be topped with your favorite flavor combinations. You can prepare these little toasts ahead of time, or assemble them right before serving. Looking to make it even easier? Set out one of the suggested dips that are delicious spread on crostini, too!
We’re here for quick and easy appetizers for any occasion, and this is no exception. Let’s dive into our favorites!
Crostini Appetizer Recipes
Dips to Serve with Crostini
Make a batch of crostini and set them out with one of these flavorful, easy-to-make dips. They are perfectly paired with the little toasts and make serving appetizers a breeze.
14+ Crostini Topping Recipes: Blackberry Burrata Mint Crostini
- 1 baguette sliced
- 2-3 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch coarse sea salt to taste
- 8 oz. burrata cheese divided
- Salt flakes to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 oz. blackberries halved, as needed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Honey for drizzle
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Spread baguette slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil (don’t drench them, dry areas are ok) and sprinkle with salt as desired. Flip slices over and repeat so both sides are lightly covered with oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden brown. Once toasted, remove from pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together mint, lemon, olive oil, and a pinch of salt (to taste).
- Layer the following on top of each toasted crostini: 1-2 tablespoons of burrata, freshly ground black pepper, a pinch of salt flakes, 3-4 blackberries, a drizzle of the mint mixture, and a drizzle of honey. Top with additional mint leaves and salt flakes as desired. Serve immediately.