Crostini appetizers are game-changing.
They’re easy to make, usually quick, ready in 15 minutes or less, and are elegant finger food that you won’t be able to get enough of. There’s no room for wondering what to serve as guests arrive for your next holiday party or get-together with friends because crostini make entertaining easy!
Even better? This collection includes all vegetarian recipes to fit a variety of dietary needs.
All you need to start is a baguette sliced and toasted to make the crostini, ready to be topped with your favorite flavor combinations. You can prepare these little toasts ahead of time, or assemble them right before serving.
Looking to make it even easier? Set out one of the suggested dips that are delicious spread on crostini, too!
We’re here for quick and easy appetizers for any occasion, and this is no exception. Let’s dive into our favorites!
Crostini Appetizer Recipes
Here are a collection of crostini topping recipes – full of flavor and texture! Just assemble and set out to serve your guests.
Fresh Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta on Crostini
Citrus Pesto Crostini with Goat Cheese
Greek Bruschetta with Whipped Feta
Broccolini and White Bean Crostini
Roasted Cherry and Goat Cheese Crostini
Blackberry Burrata Mint Crostini
Butternut Squash and Pear Crostini
Fig and Goat Cheese Crostini (with bacon option)
Mushroom Bruschetta with Gruyere and Thyme
Roasted Grape and Honey Goat Cheese Crostini
Dips to Serve with Crostini
Make a batch of crostini and set them out with one of these flavorful, easy-to-make dips that are also excellent as crostini toppings. They are perfectly paired with the little toasts and make serving appetizers a breeze.
Whipped Ricotta with Herbs and Honey
5-Minute Green Olive Tapenade (No Anchovies Option)
Jammy Tomato Red Pepper Spread
Black Olive Tapenade
Burrata, Pesto, and Tomato Jam Appetizer (Spread)
Whipped Feta with Marinated Olives
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating and review in the form below. I appreciate your feedback, and it helps others, too!
Get the Recipe 14+ Crostini Topping Recipes: Blackberry Burrata Mint Crostini
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Spread baguette slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil (don’t drench them, dry areas are ok) and sprinkle with salt as desired. Flip slices over and repeat so both sides are lightly covered with oil. Bake for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden brown. Once toasted, remove from pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together mint, lemon, olive oil, and a pinch of salt (to taste).
- Layer the following on top of each toasted crostini: 1-2 tablespoons of burrata, freshly ground black pepper, a pinch of salt flakes, 3-4 blackberries, a drizzle of the mint mixture, and a drizzle of honey. Top with additional mint leaves and salt flakes as desired. Serve immediately.
- Crostini can be made a few hours or a day ahead – just store in an airtight container until ready to serve. You may need to reheat in the oven to crisp up if making the day before.
- Makes approximately 16-18 crostini.