A refreshing, incredibly easy, bright summer appetizer or lunch. Serve with a baguette and glass of wine on hot days!
- ~6 cups cucumbers, seeded and roughly chopped (4 medium cucumbers)
- 3/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 3 TBSP goat cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2–3 TBSP olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- In a high-powered blender, add cucumbers, mint, goat cheese, lemon juice, and garlic cloves. Add about half of the olive oil to start, and once blended determine how much more you want to add. Add salt to taste.
- Blend on high until combined to desired consistency – some pebble sized bits are ok! Add additional olive oil to thin out as needed, and adjust salt to taste.
- Chill in fridge for at least 15 minutes; serve chilled with additional mint, cucumber, and goat cheese garnish as desired.
You can serve it immediately, it just won’t have quite the same “cold and refreshing” effect.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: vegetarian, easy, summer, healthy