A festive fall cocktail that’s perfect for Thanksgiving or a holiday party.
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 4 TBS (2 oz) orange juice
- 2 TBS (1 oz) lemon juice
- 8-10 thyme sprigs
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Honeycrisp Apples, diced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2-4 TBS Bourbon (optional)
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Additional options for garnish: cinnamon sticks, thyme sprigs, lemon wedges, orange slices, apples
- In a large pitcher, mix together apple cider, orange juice, lemon juice, thyme, cinnamon sticks, apples, orange slices, and Bourbon (if using). Let sit for 30 minutes if desired. Add prosecco and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
- Garnish glasses with an additional cinnamon stick or thyme sprig (or additional ingredients as desired).
Keywords: easy, fall, party, thanksgiving, cocktail, alcohol