Make this bruschetta flatbread for a quick and easy weeknight dinner – it’s loaded with fresh tomatoes, pesto, and burrata made on naan for ease.
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup cherry or roma tomatoes, ¼ in. dice
- 3–4 garlic cloves, finely chopped or minced
- 2 TBSP shallot, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 TBSP basil pesto, divided
- 8 oz. burrata
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Optional: red pepper flakes and flakey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F; if you have a pizza stone , preheat it with the oven.
- In a small bowl, stir together the diced tomatoes, garlic, shallot, olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Spread the pesto evenly on the naan flatbreads. Top with tomato mixture.
- Be sure to pat the burrata dry before using. Tear or cut into pieces and place around the naan.
- Bake on a baking sheet or pizza stone for 10-12 minutes until burrata is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Slice and serve with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, freshly ground black pepper, and flakey sea salt as desired.
If you’re using another kind of tomato that seems extra juicy, let the mixture drain in a collander for 10-15 minutes before putting on the pizza.
Easily double this recipe to make 4 naan pizzas!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: appetizer, easy dinner, quick recipe, naan flatbread, vegetarian recipe