This baked teriyaki salmon recipe is an easy, quick, and healthy weeknight dinner! The homemade teriyaki sauce adds a ton of flavor making this the perfect Asian salmon. Serve with rice and a side of greens for a meal you can feel good about.
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 4 salmon filets (~4 oz. each)
- Garnishes as desired:
- green onions, sliced
- sesame seeds
- cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil. Pat salmon filets dry and place in the baking dish, allowing to come to room temperature while the oven preheats.
- Using approximately 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, coat each salmon filet generously. Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes until flaky and cooked through. The recommended internal temperature for salmon is 145°F (I like mine around 135°F).
- Remove from baking dish and brush reminaing teriyaki sauce on filets as desired. Top with garnishes and serve.
Prepare the homemade teriyaki sauce up to 2 weeks in advance for a super quick and easy recipe!
Time for the recipe is written as if your teriyaki sauce already made. If making the teriyaki sauce the same night, add an additonal 10 minutes to the recipe.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 filet
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 20.9g
- Sodium: 1000mg
- Fat: 6.9g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: easy, one pan, dinner, seafood, healthy, dairy-free, gluten-free