A crisp, slightly sweet, no-bake pie crust that’s perfect for summer!
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 9 full cracker sheets)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- If making your own graham cracker crumbs, puree graham crackers in a food processor or place them in a large baggie and roll with a rolling pin.
- Stir sugar and graham cracker crumbs together. Mix in melted butter until combined.
- Press firmly into a 9-inch pie pan using the bottom of a flat class. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Category: Dessert