Grilled naan flatbread with peaches, burrata, and pesto makes for an easy weeknight dinner!
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 naan bread
- Flavorless oil or olive oil for coating
- 4 Tablespoons pesto
- 8 oz. burrata
- Arugula, for topping
- Black pepper
- Honey drizzle
- Heat grill over medium heat. If using grill grates, ensure grates are clean. Brush sides of sliced peaches with oil, also brush the grill grates. Place peach slices, side down, on grates. After about one minute, push back and forth the ensure they’re not sticking. Continue cooking for approximately 2-3 additional minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and peaches are slightly caramelized. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Brush top of naan with oil, and place top side down on the grill. Brush the back of naan with oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes until marked and slightly crispy. Turn naan back, bottom side down (or remove from the grill) and spread pesto on naan. Add burrata, divided between the two flatbreads. Cover and let cook for 3-4 minutes until burrata is slightly melted.
- Add peaches back on flatbread. Top with a handful of arugula, black pepper, and a drizzle of honey.
If your pesto is extra oily, try to leave out the excess oil or your pizza will end up soggy. Additionally, be sure to pat the burrata dry to prevent excess liquid on the pizza.
Use a grill pan on the stove if you don’t have/want to grill. You could also make it in the oven: at 375°F, place a pizza stone in the oven and put the naan on top to crisp. Spread the pesto and burrata, cooking for the same amount of time and until slightly melted. Meanwhile, you can use a grill pan or flat pan to cook peaches or add them on with the burrata.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookout, summer, easy, quick