Ultra creamy cheesecake bars with a hint of honey, topped with fresh figs, pistachios, and an extra drizzle of honey!
- 14 oz. shortbread cookies
- 7 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 12–15 fresh figs, sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- Honey, for drizzle
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Line a 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper (or foil).
- To make the crust: in a food processor, add shortbread cookies and pulse until fine crumb forms. Add in melted butter, continuing to pulse until combined. Spread crumbs in an even layer in your lined pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, sugar, honey, and vanilla. Beat using an electric mixer until soft, fluffy, and combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing to combine in between. Spread evenly on top of the crust.
- Bake for 47-55 minutes, until edges are set (the center may jiggle slightly) and are slightly golden brown. Let cool for 1-2 hours; then let chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours for best results.
- Before serving, top with sliced figs, chopped pistachios, and a drizzle of honey.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: late summer, treat, bake, figs, sweet, party