Bursting with flavor, these Loaded Greek Sweet Potato Fries are perfect for a party, weeknight dinner, or side dish to your favorite pitas!
- 1 bag (15-20oz) sweet potato fries
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2–3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 tomato, diced and seeded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup banana pepper slices
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- Additional dried oregano or fresh parsley for topping
- Bake sweet potato fries according to package directions (or make your own!).
- Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, salt, oregano, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Adjust salt according to taste and set aside.
- When fries are cooked and crispy, layer on a platter or toss together with tomato, green onion, banana peppers, olives, red onion, feta, and cucumbers. Drizzle tzatziki sauce and garnish with oregano or parsley as desired.
- Category: Sides