Homemade Pasta Dough can be made into any pasta shape you desire and tossed with your favorite sauce or used with ravioli!
- 1/2 cup semolina flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl, add flours, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and create a well.
- Add egg, water, and olive oil in the center of the well. Using a fork, begin stirring the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined. Finish mixing together until a ball forms.
- Knead dough for 3-4 minutes until tacky and elastic. You may need to add more flour or water depending on if the dough is too wet or dry.
- Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and let rest for 30-60 minutes. Roll out as desired.
*Full video tutorial available on Skillshare – see link above!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: dough, comfort, date night