Mediterranean Flatbread – garlic naan topped with fresh pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, mozzarella cheese and extra basil! A tasty and quick weeknight dinner!
- 2 garlic naan flatbreads
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Mint Pesto
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- Basil for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Top each naan with equal parts pesto. Divide the following toppings evenly among the naan: mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and Kalamata olives.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and naan is golden brown. Garnish with additional basil.
This recipe can also be used as an appetizer – serving 4-8 people.