A cheese-board inspired salad with sweet nectarines, creamy burrata, fresh basil, and crunchy pine nuts tossed with a tangy, peppery dressing.
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice (~1 lemon)
- 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (halve if using table salt)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 nectarines, sliced or diced
- 8 ounces burrata
- Whisk together lemon juice, white balsamic vinegar, black pepper, red pepper flakes, salt, and honey. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking, until combined.
- Toss together lettuce, basil, pine nuts, nectarines, and dressing. Top with burrata ball and cut into it as you serve the salad – remember it will be creamy!
- Category: Salad