Peach Basil Salad is bursting with fresh summer flavors – ripe, juicy peaches paired with fruity and earthy gruyere cheese and fragrant basil leaves, tossed in a chipotle and peach dressing.
- 5 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, chiffonade
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons peach balsamic
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chipotle infused olive oil*
- Dash of black pepper and salt
- 2 oz. gruyere, thinly sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- Whisk together peach balsamic, chipotle olive oil, salt, pepper, and half of the basil. Toss in a bowl with peach slices and gruyere. Top with remaining basil. Serve immediately.
You can substitute white balsamic for peach balsamic; if you don’t have chipotle olive oil, whisk in approximately 1/4 teaspoon chili powder with the olive oil.
This salad is best served the same day.
- Category: Salad