Top your favorite grilled protein with pineapple salsa for a fresh, summery sweet and spicy addition — or enjoy with some tortilla chips!
- 2 cups pineapple, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (~ 1 medium pepper)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Toss together diced pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro. Add the fresh lime juice and stir to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, quick, summer, healthy