Light and airy with a cheesecake tang, this dessert has all the warm and cozy fall flavors! Top each ramekin of mousse with extra whipped cream for an indulgent yet easy to make no-bake dessert!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (~7–8 full sheet crackers)
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 TBSP granulated sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers into a fine crumb. Stir 1 cup of the crumbs together with the melted butter, 2T sugar, and salt. Scoop approximately 2 TBSP crust into 8 6-ounce ramekins and press down to create the crust. Set aside.
- In a chilled mixing bowl (from a stand mixer works best), combine heavy cream and sugar. Begin to beat the cream on medium speed until it thickens, approximately 3-5 minutes. Remove once soft peaks have formed and the whipped cream can hold its shape. Transfer to a bowl for storage.
- In the same mixing bowl, cream together the room temperature cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and pumpkin puree. Beat on low until combined. Reserve approximately 1/2 cup whipped cream for topping and fold the remaining whipped cream gently into the pumpkin cream cheese mixture.
- Either pipe or gently scoop the pumpkin mousse filing into the ramekins. Top with fresh whipped cream and serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
You can store in the fridge for several days. I recommend topping with whipped cream immediately before serving if you will be storing them so it doesn’t fall flat or get a film to it.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: thanksgiving, easy, no bake, quick, sweet, kid friendly