Roasted Root Vegetables – the best winter root vegetables roasted until they’re sweet and caramelized; topped with a drizzle of honey for a little extra flavor!
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 large parsnip, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- *Use 2 of each vegetable if they’re smaller – ~2/3 cup of each
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Additional spices optional (cayenne pepper, cumin, cinnamon)
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Dice all vegetable into similar bite-sized pieces (approximately 1/2 inch). Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes, flipping halfway through.