Roasted Rosemary and Cayenne Nuts are salty, spicy, crunchy, and will satisfy all of your snacking needs!
- 16 ounces whole cashews
- 9 ounces whole almonds
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (approx. 4–5 sprigs) fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 325°.
- Spread cashews and almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes until warm.
- Meanwhile, combine rosemary, cayenne pepper, paprika, brown sugar, and kosher salt.
- Melt butter in microwave for approximately 30 seconds. Pour into spice mixture and stir to combine.
- Toss warm nuts in spice mixture until completely coated.
Best served warm, but still delicious once they’ve cooled off. Store in an airtight container if needed.
If you do not have kosher salt and want to use regular table salt – only use 1 teaspoon.
- Category: Appetizer