An epic breakfast sandwich: flavorful romesco sauce, tangy cream cheese, a perfectly fried egg, peppery arugula, all on top of a toasted everything bagel.
- 2 everything bagels, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons plain cream cheese
- 4 Tablespoons romesco sauce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Handful of arugula
- Handful of microgreens
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, lightly grease with a flavorless oil. Once hot, add eggs and cook for 2 minutes, turning over when whites have set. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until yolks are cooked as desired.
- Meanwhile, toast bagels as desired.
- On each bagel, spread half of the cream cheese on one slice, and half of the romesco on the other slice. Spread the remaining on the second bagel.
- On one slice of each bagel, layer arugula, avocado, egg, and microgreens. Top with the other half of the bagels and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, quick, brunch