Spicy Mango Salsa comes together quickly, for a spicy-sweet salsa that’s perfect for topping fish tacos, crunchy tortilla chips, or eating with a spoon!
- 4 mangoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced
- 1 red hot pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Dice mango over bowl so it catches the juices*. Add the rest of the diced ingredients, lime juice, and salt to taste. Mix well. You can dig in right away or let the flavors meld together in the fridge (if you can resist digging in!).