A flavorful and light chilled soup made that’s easy to make, with simple ingredients! A must-have on hot summer days.
- 4 cups strawberies, stems removed
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 3 TBSP goat cheese
- 1/3 cup packed basil leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 3 TBSP high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP high-quality aged balsamic vinegar
- ~ 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (adjust to your taste)
- ~1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (adjust to your taste)
- In a blender, add strawberies, tomatoes, goat cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pinch of salt and pepper. Blend on high until combined (you can blend to desired consistency); taste test for salt and pepper, adjusting as needed.
- Chill the soup for 15 minutes if desired. Serve with extra basil and goat cheese as garnish if preferred.
Since there are so few ingredients, and they are served raw, it’s important to make sure you’re using high quality ingredients to allow the flavors to shine!
Store extra gazpacho in an airtight container in the fridge; it will last for 2-3 days. Some separation may occur due to the water content, just mix it up with a spoon or whisk.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: easy, summer, simple, gluten free, vegetarian