A light, crisp sangria full of refreshing flavors – strawberries, mint, and lemon meld together for the perfect summer cocktail!
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 2/3 cup mint leaves
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 bottles rosé
- 1/2 cup club soda*
- In a large pitcher, combine strawberries, mint, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour in rosé and mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Two options for adding the club soda:
- mix into the sangria pitcher before serving. Stir to combine.
- Add club soda to individual servings as desired.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes (you can drink it immediately if you really can’t wait) or up to several hours.
I definitely recommend letting the flavors meld together for an hour or two – note that the strawberries will lose their color if the sangria sits for longer than 4-ish hours.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Stir
Keywords: easy, quick, cocktail, summer, wine