When the temperature heats up, refresh your summertime meal routine with any one of these 30+ vegetarian recipes for summer. The list includes easy recipes for appetizers, dinner, dessert, and cocktails too!
Looking for summertime vegetarian recipes? This collection of appetizers, main dish, sides and salads, desserts (including a favorite – Gelatin Free Strawberry Pie!) are all here. These recipes have been made for many, many summers and loved by vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. You’ll love how easy they are to make, too!
Table of Contents
MAIN DISH RECIPES
SIDE DISH AND SALAD RECIPES
30+ Summer Vegetarian Recipes: Blueberry Power Salad
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small shallot thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 cups fresh spinach or greens of choice
- To make the vinegarette: place 1/2 the pint of blueberries in the blender with the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Blend on high until pureed and add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Toss together remaining blueberries, shallot, pistachios, blue cheese, and spinach. Toss in with the desired amount of dressing and serve. Store any remaining dressing in an airtight container in the fridge.