- 1 large whole-wheat tortilla wrap
- 2 Tablespoons Sun-Dried Tomato and White Bean Hummus*
- 1 cup spinach
- 2–3 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts (or walnuts)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup cucumber, diced
- Spread hummus evenly across wrap, leaving approximately 1.5 inches around the edge. Add pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, and basil to middle of wrap.
- To create wrap: fold in the two edges of the wrap that the ingredients are closest to. Fold in one of the other sides and tuck under the ingredient pile while rolling to create the wrap.
*See recipe link for Sun-Dried Tomato and White Bean Hummus below.