Sun-Dried Tomato and White Bean Hummus – a smooth, creamy hummus made with cannellini beans and sun-dried tomatoes, hints of smoky spice, and fresh basil.
- 15 oz. cannellini beans (or any white bean)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned (additional for topping)
- 1/2 Tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1–3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons basil, chopped (for garnish)
- In a food processor , blend together white beans, sun-dried tomatoes, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cumin, white pepper, and coriander. While blending, slowly drizzle in olive oil. Scrape sides as needed.
- Blend in water as needed for desired consistency.
- When desired consistency is reached, place in bowl and top with additional chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped basil, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, lunch, snack, healthy, easy