There’s no better way to say ‘I love you, Mom’ than to go all out making her a delicious brunch on Mother’s Day! Impress her with a spread of cocktails, brunch boards, vegetarian quiches, and desserts. Whichever menu route you go, I guarantee she’ll be left feeling loved, happy, and full!
Recipes to Wow Mom this Mother’s Day
Below you’ll find a collection of brunch recipes that have been Mother-approved on my end, and I have a pretty good feeling that they’ll be mom-loved on your end, too. They’re divided into categories to make your search a little easier.
Know what you want? Click the category below and jump straight to it:
Sweets & Baking Recipes
Savory Brunch Recipes
Egg-Based Brunch Recipes
Salads & Sides
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating and review in the form below. I appreciate your feedback, and it helps others, too!
Mother’s Day Recipes: Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1 Tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 cups baby spinach
- 12-14 strawberries, quartered
- 2-3 ears of corn, kerneled
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- ~4 ounces Dubliner or semi-hard cow’s cheese, cubed
- Dressing: whisk together shallot, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon, and salt and pepper to taste. I start with 1 teaspoon honey and add more to taste – depending on how tangy you want the dressing.
- Toss together spinach, strawberries, corn kernels, sunflower seeds, and cheese. Toss with dressing immediately before serving.
Disclaimer: The nutritional information provided for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the facts listed is not and cannot be guaranteed.