A luxurious, creamy, dessert-like coffee; sweetened condensed milk and egg are whisked together into a creamy froth and top strong espresso or Vietnamese coffee.
- 4–6 ounces very strong coffee or espresso
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder to top
- Brew coffee or espresso. While it’s steeping, set your glass in a cup full of hot water to keep it warm.
- Meanwhile, place egg and sweetened condensed milk in a large jar. Use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, and whisk together the egg and condensed milk for 5-6 minutes. Mixture will become very frothy and smooth.
- Serve immediately with chocolate shavings, or cocoa powder. Excellent with shortbread cookies!