This elevated appetizer will wow your guests with the bursts of flavors, fresh herbs, and bright lemon. But you don’t have to tell them how easy it is to make!
- 8 oz. block of feta
- 5.3 oz Greek yogurt (1 container)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Optional: 1 TBSP whole milk
- 1 batch of marinated olives
- Optional: red pepper flakes for garnish
- In a food processor, add the block of feta (broken up into pieces so it will fit), greek yogurt, garlic, and lemon zest.
- Puree until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. If you’d like it thinner, add in the milk and puree again to combine.
- Optional: use a fine mesh strainer to remove any small pieces of feta that remain.
- Spread the feta in a serving bowl and top with marinated olives as desired. I like to put a good amount in the center, serve it up, and add more as they disappear. Garnish with additional red pepper flakes as desired, too. Serve with homemade pita chips or baguette slices.
Marinated Olives: see the full recipe and prepare the marinated olives ahead of time for the most flavor.
Not into olives? Serve whipped feta on its own, with veggies, or spread on a pizza!
Nutrition information is for 2 TBSP of the whipped feta dip only.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: appetizer, easy, quick, gluten-free, vegetarian