Creamy whipped ricotta topped with fresh mint, parsley, honey, and a hint of fresh lemon. Serve with grilled baguette or fresh veggies for a crowd-pleasing appetizer!
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta (the freshest you can get!)
- 2 TBSP fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Generous pinch of salt, to taste
- 1 demi baguette, sliced
- Place ricotta in a small mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk ricotta for 1-2 minutes until it’s smooth and creamy. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mint, parsley, lemon zest, olive oil, honey, and salt. Pour on top of the whipped ricotta and serve with grilled baguette slices and/or vegetable slices.
Grilled Baguette: I brush a bit of melted butter (or olive oil) on baguette slices and place on a hot grill pan (or grill) for 1-2 minutes on each side until toasted.
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: appetizer, easy, vegetarian, summer, spring