I’m halfway there y’all! 14 days. Two weeks. Half. Way. Done.
Although I am being a bit dramatic, because it hasn’t been all that bad. Besides days 11 and 12, when I was sick in bed again and would’ve given anything for some comfort in the form of carbs. Oh, and day 14 when the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies wafted through my hallways and I ordered Girl Scout Cookies. Oh, and it was VALENTINE’S DAY and I couldn’t have chocolate, or wine, or pasta. But besides that it hasn’t been all that bad and I’m loving how I’m feeling!
I’m told that after the first two weeks you really start to feel the energy boost, which will be more than welcomed because I’m so sick of being sick. I need energy to catch up on the past month of life.
What I ate this week:
I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how many of my favorite recipes are inherently Whole30, or easily adjusted to be W30 approved!
- 3-Ingredient Avocado Sauce – because honestly this is a life saver. Veggie dip, salad dressing, egg salad binder or in…
- Avocado Tuna Salad – full of healthy fats and protein, and delish in a lettuce wrap!
- BLT Lettuce Wraps with homemade mayo (would be great with that avocado sauce, too!)
- Coconut Shrimp Curry with Cauliflower Rice
- And of course, lots of fruit, veggies, and cashews for snacking…
Have you done the Whole30? What are your tips for going into the second half of the month? Leave a comment, email, or reach out over Instagram or Facebook – I’d love to hear your experiences!
If you want to see how week one went, check it out here!