Whole roasted cauliflower head topped with a butter and herb sauce and parmesan cheese!
- 1 medium cauliflower head, leaves removed and stem cut out
- 6 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 TBSP fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 TBSP fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP sage, finely chopped
- ~1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- ~1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prep the cauliflower by removing the leaves and cutting out the stem. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together melted butter, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper. Brush the butter mixture onto the top of the cauliflower, turn it over and coat the bottom, and let sit in the bowl to marinade while the oven preheats.
- Once the oven has preheated, transfer the head of cauliflower onto a roasting rack inside of a baking dish. Brush on any butter that remained in the bowl and top with the parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until fork-tender and the exterior is golden brown.
- Serve with additional herbs and parmesan cheese as desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetarian, thanksgiving, easy, quick, gluten-free