You’ve waited long enough for this… It’s finally Friday, and no Friday happy hour time would be complete with Cranberry Rosemary Prosecco!
I can’t believe it’s actually December. Can you? And not in the “I can’t believe it” like “oh, it’s Halloween and the holidays are so close”, or “wow, Thanksgiving already?”, but that it’s actually HERE.
The month is officially DECEMBER.
Another year in the books and again I’m left wondering where time has gone.
But then I remember that Cranberry Rosemary Prosecco now exists in my life and I’m transported straight into full holiday mode.
This time of year especially, I’m so grateful to live close to my family. We do the holidays big time. And by “big time”, I mean big family time… lots of food, drinks, games, and laughs. Big time in the quality time, which is where it’s at.
Christmas morning starts off with cinnamon rolls in our pajamas while we watch Christmas movies.
Then we transition into late afternoon cocktails (ahem, obviously this Cranberry Rosemary Prosecco cocktail), we start appetizer and dinner preparations, and my brother turns on his epic, and incredibly thought out playlist.
Oh, and the kitchen dance party commences.
This cocktail fits perfectly with all the December holiday parties that are filling up our calendars this time of year!
Cranberry Rosemary Prosecco is such an easy-drinking cocktail, it’s perfect to share with friends and family this season. As an extra bonus, it’s so easy to make, so even at the craziest of family gatherings you be bombarded with mixing complicated cocktails.
Cranberry Rosemary Prosecco Magic:
- Cranberry juice: a little tart, lots of color
- Rosemary simple syrup: whoa. yes. I said it. OUT OF THIS WORLD. If you are a rosemary lover, get ready. Life. Changer.
- VOVETI Prosecco: a brut style prosecco with tempered acidity and a fresh, graceful profile, which makes it perfect for this holiday cocktail
- Sugar Coated Cranberries: because what holiday cocktail doesn’t need a gorgeous garnish?
Now I’ll be honest with you, we started our holiday cocktail craze early this year. Thanksgiving weekend with family was the perfect time to roll out this cocktail.
My dad and brother loved it, too, and they’re normally straight better and whiskey kind of guys! I mean, you cannot pass on rosemary simple syrup… I’m telling you guys, out of this world!
And c’mon, paired with cranberry juice and the light, slightly acidic, fruity prosecco… Cocktail. Heaven.
What kind of holiday parties do you have coming up? How do you celebrate this time of year?Print
A holiday inspired cocktail made with just a few ingredients – rosemary simple syrup, cranberry juice, and prosecco!
Make Ahead – Rosemary Simple Syrup: bring sugar, water, and rosemary sprigs to a simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes to an hour. Strain the liquid into an airtight container to remove any particles and rosemary leaves. Optional: store with a rosemary sprig inside.
- For the first beverage, combine 1-ounce rosemary simple syrup, 1-ounce cranberry juice, and 5 ounces of prosecco in a wine glass or champagne flute. Combine the same amounts in each remaining glass.
- Garnish with additional rosemary and sugar-coated cranberries as desired. Cheers, and enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.