A collection of our favorite vegetarian dinner recipes for both busy weeknights and slowed-down weekends. From easy one-pan creamy gnocchi to 15-minute vegetarian gyros, and hearty casseroles, there’s something here everyone will love.
Whether you’re new to vegetarianism, looking to include more meatless meals in your repertoire, or are simply in search of flavorful, approachable, yet impressive recipes, then this is the place for you!
From healthy dinner options, quick and easy recipes, and hearty, filling casseroles, soups, and main dish recipes, you will find more than enough to love here for every kind of dinner need. So what do you say?! Browse around or head to the section you’re looking for – and enjoy!
Table of Contents
- Easy & Quick Recipes (30 Minutes and Under!)
- Hearty Vegetarian Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- Healthy Veggie Loaded Recipes
Easy & Quick 30-Minute Meals
Hearty Vegetarian Meals
Meatless Pasta Recipes
Healthy Veggie-Loaded Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating and review in the form below. I appreciate your feedback, and it helps others, too!
Vegetarian Dinner Recipes: Sheet Pan Tacos
- 3-4 poblano peppers
- 1 Tablespoon neutral oil
- 8 oz. mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 medium onion (yellow or red), thinly sliced
- 3/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, or olive oil for vegan
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed in water and drained
- 8-10 tortillas
- avocado or guacamole
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil one half of a large baking sheet and cover the other half with foil, folding up the middle edge to create a division. Place the whole poblano peppers on the oiled side of the pan.
- Toss diced mushrooms and sliced onions with cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. Then spread the mixture evenly on the foil side of the baking sheet. Dot the top of the mushroom mixture with cubed butter (or olive oil). Bake for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, flip the peppers and toss the mushrooms, continuing to bake for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Remove peppers and place them in a covered container (a bowl with a plate or lid on top will work great!) and let them steam while the rest of the veggies continue cooking in the oven. At this time, toss the black beans and corn in with the mushroom mix, and bake for approximately 4 additional minutes.
- Peel the poblano peppers by gently holding the stem and using the back edge of a knife to scrape the skin off. Once they're peeled, cut off the stems, slice down the middle to remove the seeds, and dice. Toss the poblano pieces with the mushroom mixture to complete the taco filling. Serve the filling with tortillas and toppings as desired. Enjoy!
- Serves 4-6
- Nutrition facts are for the filling only.
Disclaimer: The nutritional information provided for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the facts listed is not and cannot be guaranteed.
Leave a Rating & Comment