I might as well just go ahead and call this one the Triple B, because this Burrata Breakfast Board is a game changer.
It’s coming to you before Labor Day for the best reason: you’re going to want to prepare this for your weekend festivities.
Labor Day weekend is so bittersweet; the last weekend of the summer before school starts, before temperatures begin to drop, and leaves begin to fall.
Even if you’ve been working all summer, there’s something about Labor Day that symbolizes a “settling down” after summer, isn’t there?
So you’ll find me with a Triple B Burrata Breakfast Board, a big cup of coffee, and a fork, because I won’t be sharing.
If you have more typical Labor Day weekend plans such as one last cabin visit on a lake, with a boat, friends, and family, then the Triple B Breakfast Board is also perfect for you! Probably more so, because it definitely feeds a group.
It’s perfect for a lazy morning; guests can create their own breakfast adventure. A little bit of this, a little bit of that…
Let’s see those options!
- The star: BURRATA. Well, one of the stars, but really, I cannot get enough of this creamy, soft, mellow cheese.
- ROMESCO SAUCE. Hi, um, have you tried this yet? Because it’s everything you need in ALL YOUR MEALS these days.
- Crispy Rosemary Garlic Potatoes – a favorite, loaded up with rosemary and garlic. Yes, please.
- Slow roasted tomatoes – a sweet, delicious way to add in fresh, end-of-summer produce
- Soft scrambled eggs – have you had eggs that melt-in-your-mouth? These are it, and there’s no turning around.
- Grilled toast – what’s a breakfast board without toast?
So what are the logistics here?
Whatever you want them to be!
I like to grab a piece of toast and then spread a generous amount of romesco and burrata, topped with roasted tomatoes, and some soft scrambled eggs. Then I like to eat the potatoes as they are, cause that’s just how I am!
Like I said: it’s a choose your own adventure breakfast! You can’t go wrong. I can’t wait to hear your favorite combinations…ready, set, go!Print